Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Quiver Of Love...

No self respecting artist should be without a Moleskine (Mol-a-skeen'-a).
They are legendary, they are beautiful and they fit in a purse or a pocket.
What could make them more perfect?
Well guess what? I've found it.
A Leather Pen Quiver made just for Moleskines!

No more searching in your bag for a pen, BRILLIANT!

While on Facebook (yes I'm on about how great Facebook is again) I saw an add for this fantastic invention. I immediately forwarded the website to those who share my love! Since it was just before my birthday Momma Bean bought me one and one for The Bear as he has a Moleskine too!
They come in two different designs. One is for a single pen that wraps around the spine and one that is for 2 pens that hugs the front cover. The quality is really great, the price very reasonable and how cool do they look?
They both have quality elastic so they fit very snug and will not fall off.
I'm so excited. I can't wait to take it out for it's real world debut. My friends are going to be soooo jealous. Hee Hee ;)
I also LOVE their logo. How cleaver. This Quiver has combined my love of all things Moleskine, writing instruments and Robin Hood! I used to dream of running through the woods or on horseback with my beloved Long Bow. If I can't have a Long Bow then by gawd I'll have a Quiver!
They arrived with oh so cute drawing instructions on how to slip them on you Moleskine!
How artsy!
If you have a naked Moleskine then please RUN don't walk to their site and order yours today.

THANK YOU MOMMA BEAN!
You are the BEST!
(The Bear says thank you too. He LOVES his.)

Guess what?
**DRAW BREAK**

No comments: